Thursday, October 2, 2008

In The Beginning...


I wouldn't say I am necessarily a born entrepreneur, though I know that gene is prevalent somewhere in my genetic make-up. I guess I would say I am goal oriented...and what better way to squeeze out those creative juices than by designing one-of-a-kind couture for little Sweet Peas.

Cute little Sweet Pea Skirts will sell inexpensively, as I believe in this time of China-Branded-Everything, we should all be able to purchase something unique yet cost effective for our precious little ones...who are in and of themselves unique!

Seasonal Skirts as well as year-round styles will be available.

Please let me know if you are interested and would like more details or ordering, purchasing, and shipping information!

Sweet Pea Styles will mostly be sold locally, however, PayPal will be set up to enable you to purchase and custom chose your fabric.

1 comment:

Lola said...

ooooo... love them!